Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Revelation of Things to Come

Before the year began, I had reasons to look forward to the year because I had heard and gotten an insight into what to expect. It was easier to share with some, while of course had to keep mute with others. It instigated the reason why I could say certain things I was yet to see and same reason why I had to hold back on some .It was the reason why I could dream and pray aloud my desires…. Paraphrasing my pastor (I will keep his identity a secret just to raise the suspense wink wink) “getting revelations makes all the difference in the world”. Revelation or Rhema as called by others is the life blood of every believer. It is the hindsight, the reason behind certain confidence. It kinda makes me understand why when certain people can argue that things cannot happen to them unexpectedly. I believe I have tasted this. Does this mean things will still work out as planned and rosy? Naaaaa of course not. I believe it is the time to act more, pray more, speak positively like never before, give more. It is the time for more. It is the crucial time prior to manifestation. Sometimes the challenges and temptations may be harder but we ought to pray on and hold unto the revelation we have received. So peradventure you have gotten a dream, a prophesy, you have had a vision or you strongly believe that that which you earnestly desire is about to come to pass, know also that it is like the last hour a pregnant woman is about to bring forth. You’ve got to push hard and eventually have the baby come forth. Weeping may endure for the night but Joy comes in the morning the bible says. Your morning is closer than you think!

1 comment: